I've been doing Multi Player for a week or so and found that it's a bit of shit show. Can anyone confirm these points or am I way off base?
- Games are a real dice roll when it comes to balanced teams.
- I've noticed in between matches, the teams aren't shuffled
- There doesn't appear to be any sort of MMR
- You spend 1/2 your games either down or up a player
- The game has a progression system in multi player so I find I'm trashed by folks w/ more advanced weapons.
- It's impossible to text chat with all players. My only option is to "Team Chat" which I have seen ZERO people use. (Am I just wrong here? I'm on PC and have never see anyone type or talk in the 40 or so games I've played)
- There aren't enough players
- I spend 5+ minutes just searching for other players
- Most times the game starts 2v2 because it couldn't find other players.
- It takes me multiple tries to switch classes because the re-spawn timer is so short.
- You get fewer points for a loss than a win which makes the game especially hard on new players. They already start out at a disadvantage since regular players have better gear, now they have to grind through more losses as a result.
I guess I'm spoiled by OverWatch. It's not perfect but sets the bar for multi player match making based on my experience.